This repository contains of a collection of simple and small, but very useful shell scripts that I often use personally.
- base64decode: Decode BASE64 strings received from stdin.
- base64encode: Encode plain strings into BASE64 from stdin.
- git-can-ff: Determines if the current branch can fast-forward (ff) to its remote counterpart.
- quote: Quotes each line from stdin to stdout. Very useful when piping filenames with spaces into xargs.
- search-replace: Batch search and replace strings in a (series of) file(s).