Email to Pivotal Tracker Gateway
This project accepts email
and creates a new Story in Pivotal Tracker via the API.
- Creates new stories in Pivotal Tracker with subject as the title and the email body as the story description.
- Support for creating story assigned to other project members.
- You can put labels in the subject line in this format:
- If the subject contains the word "bug" (case insensitive), then the story type will be Bug (otherwise, it's a Feature).
- Support for attachments.
npm install ... git push heroku
For SendGrid you need to configure hostname and url address on the Parse API settings page.
For MailGun you need to create a new Route.
This is destination url you need to use:
- Replace EMAIL_GATEWAY with one of these possible values: sendgrid, mailgun.
- Replace APPURL with the url of your ap on Heroku or elsewhere.
- Replace PROJECTID with the numeric project id from Pivotal Tracker (the id number in the URL when viewing the project).
- Replace TOKEN with your user API token from Pivotal Tracker.
If you want notifications, be sure to set the following environment variables:
STORY_NOTIFICATION_FROM ERROR_NOTIFICATION_TO_SENDER (set it if you want user to be informed about not created stories) BUG_NOTIFICATION_TO BUG_NOTIFICATION_FROM SMTP_HOST SMTP_PORT (optional) SMTP_USE_SSL (optional) SMTP_AUTH_USERNAME (optional) SMTP_AUTH_PASSWORD (optional)
On Heroku, you can set env vars like so:
heroku config:add KEY=VAL
jasmine-node spec --coffee # or node node_modules/jasmine-node/lib/jasmine-node/cli.js spec --coffee