Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- When launching PyNX, you will now be greeted with a menu that allows you to select the Python program you want to launch
- Python homebrew applications are now placed in the /switch/ directory on the SD card
- Python homebrew applications can be a single
.pyfile or a directory containing a
- Python homebrews can of course import each other, as long as the homebrew they're trying to import is installed
- Miscellaneous controller input fixes
- Fixed a bug that stopped
- Fixed a bug related to player 1's controller input
- Added full 10 point multitouch support
- Fixed several filesystem related issues
- Fixed lots of other issues
Hotfix: Accessing the currently active user via
nx.users.active_user shouldn't crash PyNX anymore.
This release adds the _nx CPython extension module and the nx package. This allows developers to access Switch-specific functionalities. For now, only savedata access and basic controller input are implemented.