Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
- Tons of gameplay/weapons/ai fixes and optimizations (yes, boost jumping works now)
- Animated portraits
- Strafing, configurable OK/Cancel.
- Support for custom soundtracks and playlists.
- Configurable SFX/Music volume.
- Vita port
- Switch port
- Out-of-bounds tiles support to make maps look better on high/widescreen resolutions
- Dynamic title backgrounds based on 260.rec
- New improved and accurate Organya/Pixtone player and overall refactored soundmanager.
- Refactored and cleaned up renderer (should make porting to libretro/whatever easier)
- Initial mod support (couple of mods are coming later)
- Fixed OSX build.
- Fixed Misery teleport on damage
- Fixed missile behavior
- Fixed solid-mushy objects (e.g. Igor)
- Fixed Monster X damage display
- Implemented correct windows rand
Fixed translations (sorry about that).
Fixed map name display position.
- Fixed scripting bug that crashed game on Booster equip
- Added French, German, Polish, Italian and Chinese(Simplified) translations.
Happy Birthday, Cave Story!
- Localization support.
- Russian and Japanese translations included.
- Dropped TTF support in favor of BMFont bitmap fonts.
- Hopefully, fixed bug with gamepad axes.
- NXEngine now should work fine with non-ascii paths on Windows
- NXEngine now looks for data in ~/.local/share/nxengine/, /usr/local/share/nxengine and /usr/share/nxengine on Linux (this should help distro maintainers)
- NXEngine now looks for data in ~/Library/Application Support/nxengine on OSX (so you can copy remastered soundtrack, for example)
- Small bugfixes (drowned sprite, spikes, water jump height, z-order of statues in hell, Toroko re-trigger in shack)
- Added no-op handler of
<ACHopcode, so scripts from CS+ should be compatible now.
- Now using SDL_mixer
- Support for "New" and "Remastered" music from CS+
- Fixed a couple of bugs
- Fixed resolution switching bug on windows.
- Fixed fullscreen switching bug on windows.
- Auto-disable resolutions higher, than desktop.
- Left/right will only activate multiple-choice menu items.
- Move all data files to data/
- Store all settings/saves/etc in user dir
- Build OSX images on 10.10