Clone this wiki locally
The Solr search module brings the power and simplicity of the Solr search engine to SilverStripe.
- Indexing and querying content in Solr using its REST interface, using immediate updates (no content synchronisation jobs against MySQL necessary).
- Support for Lucene query syntax (Solr is actually built on top of Lucene)
- Indexing and querying of content in Draft or Live site separately
Standalone SearchPage type that allows for configuration of search functionality, and associated extensions for controllers and templates via $SearchForm
- Custom Querying
- Configuring indexing and Search pages
- Custom Indexing techniques
- How indexing of Draft and Live content is managed
- Querying Published / Draft separately
- More Like This
- Boosting - user 'voting' on document for a particular search term?
- Faceting via relationships?
- Spell checking