Some of them tested, some not at all. There are some releases on thingiverse.
(releases usually contain
.stls with default parameters)
Feedback is very welcome.
There is a bunch of stuff here, i have categorized things as 'basically done', ongoing 'process' and 'just kept here'. Though i may the latter in particular and may even change the 'done' things a bit.
You need to add the
lib/ directory to the list of folders for libraries
here are some methods.
For instance you could add it to
OPENSCADPATH(the openscad version of
:-separated) on linux, with:(in
Some of the released stuff
The released entries have readmes with links to release files and more info.
- Pill connectors as attachment method
- Corner mirror stick
- Simple clothing hook
- Plank stuff; simple hook
onplank/plank_hook.scad, hold rod under plank
onplank/spool_plank/(for filament rolls), hold power supply under plank
- Clamp/'knijper' thing in
- Pencil holder
reprap/pencil_holder/(quickly tag the filament so you can see its movement)
- Soldering iron holder
tools/solder/.(not good enough!)
- Some 'artistic stuff' like a (nonfunctioning)pool-table, recursive trees.
- Tried making a twisting/clicky pen for a while, but was frustrating. The twisting one openscad+slic3r gave trouble not getting usable gcode.
- Also tried making plugs. The latest iteration being based on the pill connector idea. However, it requires much more testing.
- Some simple stuff to connect plates.
- It would be nice to allow adding pictures to surfaces..
Jasper den Ouden currently, feel free to fork/cooperate, attribution is much appreciated.
Things are licenced under the GPL.