Snarkette is a pure OCaml implementation of the Groth-Maller SNARK verifier
(and all the requisite number-theoretic primitives), suitable for compiliing
js_of_ocaml to be deployed in SNARK-enabled web-apps.
In the service of the Groth-Maller SNARK verifier, it implements the following primitives:
- Prime order finite fields
- Degree 2 field extensions
- Degree 3 field extensions
- Degree 6 field extensions
- Weierstrass curves over arbitrary fields
- The ate pairing
The code has not yet undergone extensive review or testing and as such should not be used in critical systems.