- Simple graph based audio routing API
- Expanding selection of generators and effects
- Sample-accurate scheduling
- Processing group (sub-patch/sub-graph/synth) support
- Pattern based algorithmic composition
- Feedback routing
- Support for microtonal and non-western tunings and scales
How about a simple example? The following code will play a 440hz sine wave through both speakers.
var audiolet = new Audiolet(); var sine = new Sine(audiolet, 440); sine.connect(audiolet.output);
Glad you think so! Check out the wiki for instructions on how to get started with Audiolet.