- Editors' report
- Approval of changes
- PR #114, an addition to the Guiding Principles to state that duplicate representations of the same information are allowed as long as they are consistent.
- Issue #10: "Do we want an array of computed fingerprints on result?"
- Issue #15: "Document how converters should provide notifications"
- Issue #23: "Clarify requirement for format of URI-valued properties for nested files"
- Issue #29: "Document rule.configuration"
- Issue #63: "Clarify that the keys in the run.files dictionary must be distinct when normalized"
- Issue #64: "run.files keys can collide if specified by relative URLs"
- Issue #76: "Clarify encoding requirements for properties that contain text from source files"
- Issue #84: "Enable localization for all message strings"
- Issue #97: "file object's contents property"
- Opportunistic change: redefinition of
- Opportunitic change: improvement to definition of
- Issue #102: "run.invocation should be an array of invocation objects"
- Issue #110: "Specify how to treat a file that contains interleaved stdout/stderr"
- Issue #115: "invocation object should record process outcome"
- Review codeflow/graphs proposal
- Review rank/metrics/etc. proposal by Nick Mansourov
Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 36 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time