Git repository for </humantrafficking> hackathon presented by Cornell Tech and the New York County District Attorney's office.
How might we use open data to discover red flags that identify labour traffickers?
- Collect: Build a data aggregator
- Process: Use machine learning to extract useful red flags from the rich data produced by 1.
- Display: Display (1) the raw data to allow an analyst to deduce patterns in the data; (2) highlight discrepancies learned from 2.
- Sindhu BABU | Cornell Tech
- Aline BESSA | NYU
- Gromit CHAN | NYU
- Tuan Anh HOANG-VU | NYU
- Kien PHAM | NYU
- Johanan OTTENSOOSER | Cornell Tech
With special thanks to: Yamuna KRISHNAMURTHY & Aecio SANTOS from NYU for their mentorship.