Google Doc to clean HTML converter
- Open your Google Doc and go to Tools menu, select Script Editor. You should see a new window open with a nice code editor.
- Copy and paste the code from here: GoogleDocs2Html
- Then from the "Select Editor" menu, choose ConvertGoogleDocToCleanHtml
- Click the play button to run the script.
- You will get an email containing the HTML output of the Google Doc with inline images.
- You can easily forward that email to anyone or copy and paste in a Wordpress post.