Spring Batch Examples
Collection of Spring Batch Examples.
Spring Batch Examples exist, because i needed a central place to store the source code of my own examples collection. Instead of the usual private Subversion repository i wanted to give Github a try.
To further simplify it, all work is under Apache 2.0 license (see license wiki page for more details), fork it, use it, bend it and if you find a bug or improvement, do not hesitate to push a patch.
The Examples are described in the wiki
All Spring Batch Examples:
- are individual maven projects, the pom.xml in the root directory is only for a convenient build all feature
- are tested with:
- Spring Batch 2.1.8.RELEASE
- Spring Framework 3.0.6.RELEASE
- are provided "as is", no guarantees :-)
- work with in-memory database, but not with in-memory jobrepository, since the MapJobRepository is threadsafe i could use it, but why break a standard configuration ?
- for the general Maven, Spring and Database setup see the project setup wiki page.
Apache 2.0 see license wiki page for more details