Spring Batch Examples
Collection of Spring Batch Examples.
Spring Batch Examples exist, because i needed a central place to store the source code of my own examples collection. Instead of the usual private Subversion repository i wanted to give Github a try.
To further simplify it, all work is under Apache 2.0 license (see license wiki page for more details), fork it, use it, bend it and if you find a bug or improvement, do not hesitate to push a patch.
List of examples, for some i provided detailed wiki pages
- listeners see listeners
- multi-resource-partitioner see multi resource partitioner
- rename-files see rename files, contains a simple and a more generic solution
- skip see simple skip job
- skip-policy same as simple skip job but i used a skip policy instead of the usual skip-limit and skippable-exceptions
All Spring Batch Examples:
- are individual maven projects, the pom.xml in the root directory is only for a convenient build all feature
- are tested with:
- Spring Batch 2.1.8.RELEASE
- Spring Framework 3.0.5.RELEASE
- are provided "as is", no guarantees :-)
- work with in-memory database, but not with in-memory jobrepository, since the MapJobRepository is threadsafe i could use it, but why break a standard configuration ?
Apache 2.0 see license wiki page for more details