Opal is OBiBa’s core database application for biobanks or epidemiological studies.
- See download instructions.
- Read the documentation.
- Have a bug or a question? Please create an issue on GitHub.
- Continuous integration is on Travis.
Set up a development environment:
- Make sure Java8 is available.
- Make sure you have a MongoDB, MySQL or MariaDB database running.
- Compile with
- Get the obiba-home repository to have some seeding material.
- Prepare execution environment:
make prepare(do it only once, this will create a opal_home directory)
- Run in debug mode:
- Login http://localhost:8080 with administrator/password credentials.
- Declare the databases (only at the first connection)
- Go to obiba-home project and
There are many other targets, just check the Makefile and change variables to match your environment.
Have a question? Ask on our mailing list!
OBiBa software are open source and made available under the GPL3 licence. OBiBa software are free of charge.
If you are using OBiBa software, please cite our work in your code, websites, publications or reports.