Some of the features it supports:
- User and Admin accounts (including auth, OAuth, email verification, etc.)
- CRUD operations for questions, responses, nested comments, categories
- User reputation as determined by upvotes, downvotes, response "promotions"
- View metrics for profiles, questions, categories
- Live chatrooms associated with each question, built using Phoenix Channels
Install dependencies with
Create and migrate the Postgres database with
mix ecto.create && mix ecto.migrate.
Install Node.js dependencies with
cd assets && npm install
Start Phoenix endpoint with
localhost:4000 and have at it!