/ obs-ndi Public
Palakis released this
28 Sep 07:13
· 368 commits to master since this release
Changes since 4.1.2
- Bug fix: improper timestamp handling in source and main output (this can fix many sync issues)
- Using the installer (recommended) : download it, launch it and follow the instructions.
- Using the obs-ndi-4.1.3-Windows.zip archive : download and install the new NDI 3.0 Runtime, reboot your computer, then copy the contents of the archive to the root of your OBS Studio installation folder.
On Windows, you must reboot your computer to make the NDI Runtime installation effective, especially if you upgrade from an obs-ndi version older than 4.1.0.
- Manual install (64-bit only): Download libndi3_3.0.1-1_amd64.deb and obs-ndi_4.1.3-1_amd64.deb, and install them on your system.
- PPA: not yet available
OS X/macOS (experimental)
Download and run obs-ndi-4.1.3-macOS.pkg. This will install both the plugin and the NDI 3.0 Runtime.
Note: OS X may show you a security alert when launching the installer, preventing your from installing obs-ndi. If this happens, go to the "Security & Privacy" panel in OS X Settings and click "Open Anyway".