/ obs-ndi Public
obs-ndi 4.2.3 (OBS 21.1 and above)
Palakis released this
19 Mar 01:23
· 301 commits to master since this release
CAUTION: ONLY use this release with OBS 21.1 or above!
Changes since 4.2.2
- Fixed several memory leaks in source, filter and output.
- [Windows only] Compatibility fixes for OBS Studio 21.1:
- Compiler upgraded to Visual Studio 2015
- Qt upgraded to 5.10.1
- Using the installer (recommended) : download it, launch it and follow the instructions.
- Using the obs-ndi-4.2.3-Windows.zip archive : copy the contents of the archive to the root of your OBS Studio installation folder, and download and install the NDI 3.0 Runtime if you haven't already.
On Windows, you must reboot your computer to make a new or updated NDI Runtime installation effective
- Manual install (64-bit only): Download libndi3_3.0.1-1_amd64.deb and obs-ndi_4.2.3-1_amd64.deb, and install them on your system.
- PPA: not yet available
OS X/macOS (experimental)
Download and run obs-ndi-4.2.3.pkg. This will install both the plugin and the NDI 3.0 Runtime. If it doesn't install the NDI runtime, download it here.
Note: OS X may show you a security alert when launching the installer, preventing your from installing obs-ndi. If this happens, go to the "Security & Privacy" panel in OS X Settings and click "Open Anyway".