/ obs-ndi Public
Palakis released this
20 Aug 22:13
· 240 commits to master since this release
Only use this release with OBS 22 or above!
Changes since 4.5.1
- Source: remove the "Default" value for the YUV range and colorspace fields. Default values for these fields are now Partial range with BT.709 colorspace
- Source: the "Source name" field is now an Editable Combo field (current value can be selected from the list of available NDI sources as usual, or typed manually). This prevents the currently selected source name from disappearing from the list whenever the source becomes unavailable.
- Preview Output: use the same YUV settings as the Main Output
- Bugfix: Qt version mismatch on macOS
- Preview Output Improvement: fix handling of scene preview change events to properly keep track of the current preview scene
- Using the installer (recommended) : download it, launch it and follow the instructions.
- Using the obs-ndi-4.5.2-Windows.zip archive : copy the contents of the archive to the root of your OBS Studio installation folder, and download and install the NDI 3.5+ Runtime if you haven't already.
On Windows, you must reboot your computer to make a new or updated NDI Runtime installation effective
- Manual install (64-bit only): Download libndi3_3.5.1-1_amd64.deb and obs-ndi_4.5.2-1_amd64.deb, and install them on your system.
- PPA: not yet available
OS X/macOS (experimental)
Download and run obs-ndi-4.5.2.pkg. This will install both the plugin and the NDI 3.5+ Runtime. If it doesn't install the NDI runtime, download it here.
Note: OS X may show you a security alert when launching the installer, preventing your from installing obs-ndi. If this happens, go to the "Security & Privacy" panel in OS X Settings and click "Open Anyway".