/ obs-ndi Public
Palakis released this
07 Oct 14:04
· 234 commits to master since this release
Only use this release with OBS 22 or above!
Changes since 4.5.2
- NDI Source: Performance improvements
- NDI Source on macOS: fix high CPU usage with inactive sources
- macOS: fix for loading issues with the plugin
- Using the installer (recommended) : download it, launch it and follow the instructions.
- Using the obs-ndi-4.5.3-Windows.zip archive : copy the contents of the archive to the root of your OBS Studio installation folder, and download and install the NDI 3.5+ Runtime if you haven't already.
On Windows, you must reboot your computer to make a new or updated NDI Runtime installation effective
- Manual install (64-bit only): Download libndi3_3.5.1-1_amd64.deb and obs-ndi_4.5.3-1_amd64.deb, and install them on your system.
- PPA: not yet available
OS X/macOS (tested with OBS 22.0.3)
Download and run obs-ndi-4.5.3.pkg. This will install both the plugin and the NDI 3.5+ Runtime. If it doesn't install the NDI runtime, download it here.
Note: OS X may show you a security alert when launching the installer, preventing your from installing obs-ndi. If this happens, go to the "Security & Privacy" panel in OS X Settings and click "Open Anyway".