/ obs-ndi Public
Palakis released this
23 Aug 19:18
· 165 commits to master since this release
Only use this release with OBS 22 or above!
Changes since 4.6.0
- OBS v24 Release Candidate bugfix: crash when starting the preview output
- Linux: fix plugin location issues on Ubuntu (now installs the plugin both in
Windows (4.6.2 hotfix)
- Using the installer (recommended) : download it, launch it and follow the instructions.
- Using the obs-ndi-4.6.2-Windows.zip archive : copy the contents of the archive to the root of your OBS Studio installation folder, and download and install the NDI 3.8+ Runtime if you haven't already.
On Windows, you must reboot your computer to make a new or updated NDI Runtime installation effective
- Manual install (64-bit only): Download libndi3_3.8.0-1_amd64.deb and obs-ndi_4.6.1-1_amd64.deb, and install them on your system.
- PPA: not yet available
Download and run obs-ndi-4.6.1-macOS.pkg. This will install both the plugin and the NDI 3.8+ Runtime. If it doesn't install the NDI runtime, download it here.
Note: the installer package is digitally signed, so macOS shouldn't complain. However, if it is the case and a security alert pops up when trying to launch the installer, go to the "Security & Privacy" panel in OS X Settings and click "Open Anyway".