- [Fix] Fixed compatiblity issue with the latest
- [fix] If the wrap module is specified, also wrap the development version.
- [fix] Don't send data to the crush child processes, if the content is empty
- [fix] Fixed multiple lenght->length typo's
- [fix] Listen to the child-process
closeevent instead of
existthis causes bugs on Node 0.8.x
- [minor] Bumped version numbers
- [fix] Don't queue up changes if a build fails
- [fix] Watching should watch all files again
- [fix] Bumped versions
- [new] Added outofdate functionality where syncs with the latest version in github to see if you are running an out of date binary
- [docs] Added more documentation for the square.json specification
- [docs] Added more documentation for the pre-processors
- [depricated] depricated the
varsfield in favor of
tagsin the configuration.
- [upgrade][breaking] Refactored the watcher, it's now much faster in detecting file changes.
- [delete] Removed pointless packages that can be lazy loaded using canihaz
- [fix] fixed the linter to lint the files with the correct based on file extension.
- [fix][breaking] square treats output destinations relative to the square.json file's location
- [upgrade] use the new closure compiler