Hindsight v2.3.0 adds input path searching, support for newer versions of Chrome, and minor fixes.
- Supports Chrome versions 1 - 73
- The --input (-i) parameter now searches for all Chrome profiles at or below the given path. Pointing -i to the "Default" directory will still work as before, but now if you specify a directory higher up the hierarchy (C:\Users for example) Hindsight will search and parse all profiles contained inside that directory.
- Parsing of the LevelDB section of Local Storage.
Both the GUI and command line versions of this release are available as:
- compiled exes attached to this release or in the dist/ folder
- .py versions are available by
pip install pyhindsightor downloading/cloning the GitHub repo.