Obsidian Secure Anonymous Messenger
This repository was forked and mirrored from https://github.com/VisualCrypt/Messenger on 5th November 2017.
Development Prerequesites (Windows)
Visual Studio Community 2017 https://www.visualstudio.com/vs/community/ Run the installer and also check
- .NET Core Devcelopment
- Xamarin Cross-Platform App Development
- Universal Windows Platform Development
- C# Development
- Web Development .NET Core (C#/asp.net mvc)
Build and Run
- Open Obsidian.sln in VS
- To build all code, select Build/Build Solution from the menu
- To run the Android version, right-click the project ObsidianMobile.Droid and select 'Start new instance'
- To run the Windows version, right-click the project Obsidian.Windows10 and select 'Start new instance'
- To run a message node, right-click the project Obsidian.MessageNode.Webhost and select 'Start new instance'
- For documentation on the general cryptography see doc/VisualCrypt_2_Specification.pdf
- For documentation on Curve25519 see https://cr.yp.to/papers.html#curve25519
- Android SDK docs: https://developer.android.com/index.html
- Windows Universal SDK docs: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/
- .NET Core SDK docs: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/
GPL v3, 3rd party components may be licensed under a different license.
Exclusion of Warranty and Liability
Warranty and Liability is excluded by the maximum possible extend allowed by the law. Place of court is Munich, Germany.