Making a Pull Request
Sketch File Protocol
Please follow the guidelines of the Sketch file when making a pull request.
- Organize your components using the same naming scheme as already exists.
- Use existing Layer and Text Styles where possible.
- Create new Layer and Text Styles for anything that can use them. Avoid creating one-off styles where possible, even if you only use the style once in your pull request.
- Construct components so they can easily be modified using the built in Sketch overrides to achieve replicating the various states that Fomantic UI provides.
Git Commit Protocol
The amazing free software Kactus is used to visually manage commits and diffs. The Fomantic UI Kit directory is a result of using Kactus and should not be removed as it is essential for Kactus to work.
All pull requests should use Kactus, otherwise they will likely be rejected.
This resource is distributed under the BSD3 License:
Copyright (c) 2019 Obsidian Systems LLC, All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- Neither the name of the copyright holder nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.