Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
Merge pull request #102 from Gol-D-Ace/translations Update locales from crowdin
- Add active/inactive JS callback
- Updated CEF to branch 2840 (Chromium 54), this also seems to fix the crash on using webm files with an alpha channel.
- Changed "Shutdown when not active" to "Shutdown when not visible". To prevent the source from being invisible in the source properties preview pane.
- Added checkbox "Refresh page when scene becomes active", useful in studio mode, when you want to start the webpage when you transition the scene.
- Added button in the source properties to refresh the page's cache.
- Added a JS binding for version number of plugin and callbacks for scene change and visibility (thanks to DDRBoxman). See https://github.com/kc5nra/obs-browser/blob/master/README.md
- When "Shutdown when not active" is checked, the source will be loaded/unloaded based on visibility (the little eye icon).
- Set command-line arguments for best off-screen rendering performance and also a workaround for the issue where CEF wouldn't render anything. Pass --enable-gpu to OBS Studio to reenable gpu acceleration if it renders for you and if you need webgl support.
- Support file paths with diacritic characters
- Built the plugin against CEF branch 2704 (Chrome 51), this branch fixes the performance issues that were in v1.21.