As usual, if you would like to support our project, please check us out on Patreon or OpenCollective!
- Added optional Twitch activity feed panel when account is connected to OBS (hidden by default, you can show it in the View -> Docks menu)
- Added Restream.io account integration (account integration is currently only available on Windows)
- Added option to select color range to Linux video device source
- Added ability to copy and paste filters from the mixer
- Added preview/program labels to studio mode
- Added new settings icons
- Added a checkbox for bandwidth test mode in settings when using Twitch account integration
- Added 25/50 PAL framerate values in video settings
- Added "Area" scale filtering for sources as an alternative to point scaling. May preserve more detail on retro games
- Added the ability to select video / audio connectors on the Decklink source from inside OBS
- Added the ability to swap Front Center and Low frequency effects channel on the Decklink source
- Improved the attack/release processing of the expander audio filter
- Reverted 23.0 changes to slideshow, and instead introduced a 250 megabyte memory limit to image slideshow so people can't accidentally exhaust their memory by loading countless images from a folder. This fixes an issue where large image counts would cause increased CPU usage and rendering lag when transitioning images, or when switching scenes in some cases.
- Removed the close buttons from primary docks (scenes, sources, transitions, mixer, controls). These docks can still be hidden, but now must be explicitly hidden with the view menu instead. This change does not apply to secondary docks, such as chat, stream information, or stats.
- On Linux, the tray now uses icons from the system theme
- Fixed a bug when upmixing from mono to stereo would cause the volume to be quieter
- Fixed a bug where NVENC wouldn't show up for the NVIDIA Quadro P5000
- Fixed another case where the last frame of an NVENC stream/recording could show up as the first frame in a subsequent stream/recording in the same running session
- Fixed another case where output could be green for certain devices
- Fixed a crash that could happen if you clicked settings too quickly after starting up with streaming account integration, or if you exit the program too quickly