As usual, if you would like to support our project, please check us out on Patreon or OpenCollective!
- Fixed a startup crash on the 32bit version of OBS
- Fixed an issue where audio monitoring on Windows would have a bit of unintended latency introduced by 24.0.2
- Hardware accelerated decoding on the media source is now disabled by default rather than enabled by default. Some users use a ridiculous number of media sources, and turning on hardware accelerated decoding for every single one of them could cause some stability issues.
- When running OBS as administrator, games will now be much less likely to cause lag to the video of OBS (we will eventually get this improvement working without requiring administrator, currently this does not work unless OBS is running as administrator)
- Fixed an issue where media keys on your keyboard could trigger video/audio to stop/start playing in browser sources
- Fixed an issue where part of the OBS output would be green when using OBS from a VM
- Fixed an issue where stingers could sometimes cut off prematurely before they were finished
- Fixed a freeze that could happen when using NVENC and changing the bitrate while in use while lookahead was enabled
- Fixed a bug where OBS could sometimes stop recording due to lack of disk space despite having plenty of disk space
- Improved the playback accuracy of media sources and stingers (this was the same issue that caused stingers to sometimes play back a bit erratically)