OBS Studio is free and open source software for video recording and live streaming. It is the re-write of the widely used Open Broadcaster Software, to allow even more features and multi-platform support. Currently Linux, Mac and Windows Builds are available.
- Official OBS Studio Builds: https://github.com/obsproject/obs-studio/releases
- Building OBS Studio Manually: Install Instructions
If you're looking for any kind of assistance with OBS Studio, the site has a help portal with links to resources and our support channels.
The community has created a few guides on how to use OBS Studio:
- Quickstart Guide: OBS Studio Quickstart
- Overview Guide: OBS Studio Overview
- Guide to Sources in Studio: Sources Guide
- Guide to Filters in Studio: Filters Guide
- General Troubleshooting Guides: Troubleshooting Guides
- Volume meters guide (v21+): Understanding the Mixer
- Surround sound features: Surround Sound Streaming and Recording
For Support Questions, Discord, the forum and IRC are available:
More info about OBS Studio can be found in the Readme:
Developers see the getting started tutorial, contributing guidelines, and copying info:
For Development related Questions there is also a forum available: