Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
- Double check interfaces
- `BatPervasives` compatibility with existing `Pervasives` functions
- Sane interfaces
- Documented defaults
- Uniform usage of things such as Batteries IO streams
- complete @since, @raises docs
Improvements to existing modules
- More Unicode (thelema)
- Basic unicode transcoding channels (thelema)
*.Labelsmodules to feature-parity with their non-labelled cousins (this may require rethinking either the build system or the name of
- Complete OOChannel support compatible with OCamlNet, Camomile and of course ExtLib.
- Complete bindings for OCamlNet
- Complete bindings for OUnit (?)
- Support for logging (we will probably have to write this ourselves) maybe we can use an existing logging infrastructure.
- The Shell parts of OCamlNet
- Complete bindings for OCaml-FileUtils (any volunteer?)
- Catch Me If You Can and full support for exception-less error management (Paolo Donadeo)
- Complete bindings for OCaml-Cairo (any volunteer?), possibly as a higher-level module
- ExtRatio extending Ratio
- Complete bindings for Camlp4, which make Camlp4 usable as a general-purpose recursive descent parser.
- Add interpolation support to pa_string ala xstrp4.