Table of contents
- User manual
- Old user manual
- List and usage of special files.
- List and usage of built-in
- The solver mechanism: what are rules and tags?
- Using ocamlfind with ocamlbuild (integrated since OCaml 3.12, plugin for earlier versions).
- Making plugins.
- The plugin API documentation.
- "Hello, world!" or how to output to the log file
- Using camlp4 syntax extensions (pa_openin)
- Basic example using ocamlbuild with
INCLUDE'd files are not in the root directory of the project, one has to take care to pass the correct
-Ioption to camlp4 as explained here.
- Compiling C with gcc
- Compiling LaTeX
- Automatic generation of a "version.ml" file with the compile time
- Generate JSON parser/printer from .atd files
- Using an external library
- Using internal libraries
- Using threads
- Using module packs
- Using alphaCaml with ocamlbuild (can be useful as template for another simple package)
- Using an ocamlfind installation of sexplib
- Working on dependent projects with ocamlbuild
- New kinds of build errors
- Ocamlbuild example with C stubs and an abstracted example
- Projects using ocamlbuild