This release is available as multiple OPAM switches:
- 4.07.1 — Official 4.07.1 release
- 4.07.1+32bit - Official 4.07.1 release compiled in 32-bit mode
- 4.07.1+afl — Official 4.07.1 release with afl-fuzz instrumentation
- 4.07.1+default-unsafe-string — Official 4.07.1 release without safe strings by default
- 4.07.1+flambda — Official 4.07.1 release with flambda activated
- 4.07.1+flambda+no-flat-float-arrays — Official 4.07.1 release with flambda activated and flat float arrays disabled
- 4.07.1+force-safe-string — Official 4.07.1 release with -safe-string enabled
- 4.07.1+fp — Official 4.07.1 release with frame-pointers
- 4.07.1+fp+flambda — Official 4.07.1 release with frame-pointers and flambda activated
This is a bug-fix release, please consult the changelog.
- Source tarball (.tar.gz) for compilation under Unix (including Linux and MacOS X) and Microsoft Windows (including Cygwin).
- Also available in .tar.xz format.
- OPAM is a source-based distribution of OCaml and many companion libraries and tools. Compilation and installation are automated by powerful package managers.
- The official development repo is hosted on GitHub.
Additionally, the following projects allow you to compile OCaml code to targets traditionally associated with other languages:
- OCaml-java is a stable OCaml to Java compiler.
The user's manual for OCaml can be:
- browsed online,
- downloaded as a single PostScript, PDF, or plain text document,
- downloaded as a single TAR or ZIP archive of HTML files,
- downloaded as a single tarball of Emacs info files,
All the files are also available in this directory, along with their MD5 and SHA512 checksums.
This is the changelog.
(Changes that can break existing programs are marked with a "*")
- MPR#7815, GPR#1896: major GC crash with first-fit policy (Stephen Dolan and Damien Doligez, report by Joris Giovannangeli)
- MPR#7818, GPR#2051: Remove local aliases in functor argument types, to prevent the aliasing of their target. (Jacques Garrigue, report by mandrykin, review by Leo White)
GPR#1915: rec_check.ml is too permissive for certain class declarations. (Alban Reynaud with Gabriel Scherer, review by Jeremy Yallop)
MPR#7838: -principal causes assertion failure in type checker (Jacques Garrigue, report by Markus Mottl, review by Thomas Refis)