Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Fixed license
- Specific fixes for OpenSUSE and Fedora packaging
- Improved OpenBSD support
Vendor in cmdliner to remove the dependency on all external OCaml packages. This lets depext always be the first in the dependency order, including not needing ocamlfind or ocamlbuild.
- Add support for
-vflags when used in
opam depext -i. These are passed through to
opam installcommand and allow non-interactive, parallel and
verbose output to be activated in the OPAM source builds. This
conveniently allows the most common flags to
opam installto be
used by an equivalent
opam depext -icall.
- Fix the debug printing when using
opam depext -dto flush output
more often and add newlines.
- Add support for Oracle Linux via the
- Add support for Raspbian Linux via the
- Add support for OpenSUSE via the