How to upgrade Occupy.here
Clone this wiki locally
These instructions assume you already have Occupy.here running on a wifi router.
- Download the latest revision of Occupy.here.
- Power your wifi router off, unplug the memory stick, and plug it into your computer.
- Rename the 'occupy.here' folder on the USB memory stick to 'occupy.here.old'.
- Unzip the latest revision you downloaded in step 1, and copy the folder it contains onto the USB memory stick.
- Rename the folder you just copied onto the memory stick to be
occupy.hereif it isn't already.
occupy.here.old/datato take its place.
occupy.here.old/public/uploadsto take its place.
- Eject the USB memory stick and plug it into the wifi router
- Start up the wifi router.