Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
How to upgrade Occupy.here
These instructions assume you already have Occupy.here running on a wifi router.
- Download the latest revision of Occupy.here.
- Power your wifi router off, unplug the memory stick, and plug it into your computer.
- Rename the 'occupy.here' folder on the USB memory stick to 'occupy.here.old'.
- Unzip the latest revision you downloaded in step 1, and copy the folder it contains onto the USB memory stick.
- Rename the folder you just copied onto the memory stick to be
occupy.hereif it isn't already.
occupy.here.old/datato take its place.
occupy.here.old/public/uploadsto take its place.
- Eject the USB memory stick and plug it into the wifi router
- Start up the wifi router.
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.