OceanProtocol Enhancement Proposals (OEPs)
💧Ocean Protocol oceanprotocol.com
Table of Contents
- OceanProtocol Enhancement Proposals (OEPs)
- Current OEPs
- Current Participants
This is the OceanProtocol Enhancement Proposal project. We collect OEPs for APIs, protocols, and processes.
The process to add or change a OEP is the following:
- A OEP is created and modified by pull requests according to C4.
- OEP lifecycle SHOULD follow the lifecycle defined in COSS.
- Non-cosmetic changes are allowed only on Raw and Draft specifications.
|1/C4||Collective Code Construction Contract||Meta||Draft||Dimitri De Jonghe|
|2/COSS||Consensus-Oriented Specification System||Meta||Draft||Dimitri De Jonghe|
|3/ARCH||Ocean Core Architecture||Standard||Draft||Dimitri De Jonghe|
|4/AGENT||Ocean Agent Protocol Stack||Standard||Draft||Aitor Argomaniz|
|7/DID||Decentralized Identifiers||Standard||Raw||Aitor Argomaniz|
|8/ASSET-DDO||Assets Metadata Ontology||Standard||Raw||Aitor Argomaniz|
|9/BOUNTY||Bounties in Ocean Protocol||Standard||Raw||Chalid Mannaa, Manan Patel|
|10/OAA||On-Chain Access Control||Standard||Draft||Ahmed Ali|
|11/ACL||On-Chain Access Control using Service Agreements||Standard||Raw||Aitor Argomaniz|
- Anyone who wants to contribute
- The whole OceanProtocol Team
Everyone with the ability to merge pull requests. Today that is mainly OceanProtocol contributors.
In the future, we can add more people to this list.
Some people have specializations:
- Domains: @diminator
- Research: @diminator, @trentmc
- Ocean Core Tethys: @aaitor
Administrators (Founders and Others)
- Aitor - @aaitor
- Ahmed - @aabdulwahed
- Dimi - @diminator
- Don - @dgossen
- Trent - @trentmc