Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 36 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Full Unicode Support #2541
This PR add full unicode support, See #2538
I hope I haven't left something out.
referenced this pull request
May 7, 2019
Thank you @cloudwu !
(0) Do you have realistic expectation as to which ranges you or other people would consider using 0x10000..0x10FFFF ?
(1) I think we should remove the filtering from the back-end/examples code. I have a small local patch over master to change the signature to
(2) Do you see any issue with making
(3) I haven't tried the patch yet but I suspect maybe
(4) I guess
(5) If your git-fu makes you able to rebase this into two commits, you can separate the Win32 clipboard stuff into a separate commit (and maybe ImFileOpen fix) and i'll cherry-pick the first one faster.
If you want to test rendering SIP character, you may need find a font including them. I guess you can got one from your windows system. Have a look to your registry with the key
I read the document of glfw, the
I don't know why SDL pass the
I haven't a visual studio , but I guess the IDE will define
You are correct, but only for the projects that do define this. The OpenGL projects that the solution is also trying to build don't have this setting.
But after double checking appveyor, it's the DX project that's failing, not the OpenGL one... So... I dunno.