By using or contributing to SocialPM, you hereby agree to the terms defined in LICENCE and COPYING.
- Java 6 or higher
- JBoss AS 7 or higher
- A positive outlook on life
Building and deploying
From the root directory of SocialPM, run a complete maven build:
mvn clean install
gwt/target/socialpm-gwt.war(If developing SocialPM, you should do this from your IDE - enable automatic publishing)
- more can be added in InitializeDatabase.java
Developing in JBoss Tools
- Install Google Eclipse Plugins (repository comes with JBoss Tools)
- Run socialpm-gwt/ on JBossAS 7.x (see last step in "Building and Deploying"
- In a terminal, from the gwt/ sub-directory, run
- Open http://localhost:8080/socialpm-gwt/?gwt.codesvr=127.0.0.1:9997 in Chrome
- When prompted, install the Google Dev Mode Chrome Plugin
- You can now modify client code and refresh browser to see changes
- Changes made to server side code may still require a re-deployment if modifying services or beans (you can use something like JRebel to avoid this)
- Caused by: org.apache.maven.project.DependencyResolutionException: Could not resolve dependencies for project com.ocpsoft.socialpm:socialpm-gwt:war:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT: Failure to find com.ocpsoft.socialpm:socialpm-model:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT
You did not run a full build of all project modules. Run
mvn clean install from the
socialpm/ root directory.
- java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jcp.xml.dsig.internal.dom.XMLDSigRI on JBoss AS 7.1.1.Final - https://community.jboss.org/message/723241#723241