Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- A new PPX has been added that allows to use tyxml with the HTML/SVG syntax, using the markup library (contribution by Anton 'aantron' Bachin).
- New Format-based printers are available, both as functors and has
ppfunctions in the various implementations. Old printers are deprecated.
- Toplevel printers are now available for the
strlibrary has been replaced by
- Various attributes arguments have been simplified. In particular:
- Constants arguments have been removed
Offarguments are now replaced by booleans.
- Some arguments now use an option type.
- XML comments are now properly serialized (without escaping but with sanitization).
Elements and attributes
- Add srcset and sizes attributes (contribution by Stéphane 'slegrand45' Legrand).
- The arguments of the
sandboxattributes are now more consistent (contributino by Anton 'aantron' Bachin).
- Various SVG attributes and elements are now properly named (contributino by Anton 'aantron' Bachin).
- Add inputmode attribute.
- Both the API documentation and the manual have been completely rewritten! Do not hesitate to read them and provide feedback.
- Various examples have been added in the
example/directory. (basic_website contributed by Edgar 'fxfactorial' Aroutiounian).
Renaming and deprecations
- Files in the
tyxmllibrary are now packed in a
If you were using one of
Xmlmodule, simply open
- All Html5 modules are now named Html
- Various attributes and elements have been renamed. The original versions have been kept and marked deprecated.
- Various elements that were both deprecated in the HTML specification and not usable due to typing constraints have been removed.