This plugin allows you to generate valid PHPDoc comments for your PHP code by pressing just one hotkey, automatically resolving most of required tags.
Current version supports:
- @uses - If the class is extends another class, parent class name will be resolved.
- @category, @package - Packaging information.
- @author - author information, such as name and email (resolves from Sublime environment).
- @link, @license - additional information.
Interfaces - same as classes.
Class's methods and properties:
- @var - Property type. array, string and int types currently supported.
- @param - Method's arguments. Arguments' names and types will be resolved and aligned correctly.
- @static - static modifier resolving.
- @access - Access modifer resolving (public, protected, private supported) - defaults to public.
- @return - Returned value's type and description (Currently hardcoded to mixed type).
- Place cursor to a line with class, interface, method or property declaration.
- Press F5