A chrome extension that hide gifs until they are fully loaded, for optimal gif enjoyment.
- fix bug overriding default gif styling on certain websites (thanks to Marc Cornellà)
- fix bug preventing gifs from loading on Wolfram Alpha
- more efficient loading hooks
- remove cruft from package (moving common code to submodule for FF/Safari releases)
- added css spinner to loading text
- remove absolute positioning from loading text
- show gif if any errors
- clean up code
- log messages to console
- use all_urls for injection matching
- Tracks loaded and loading gifs to reduce duplicate resource requests if gif already cached for the page
- Should not hide buttons in GMail - not working 100%, sometimes navigation buttons still hidden until you hover them, or scroll the page
- Handle gifs added to the DOM after initial load properly.
- Works with Hover Zoom