Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
- Fixed inconsistant closing issue
- Fixed exit error and lobby process close error
- New Database backend
- Refactored code to clean up, catch and report more errors
- Lobby UI:
- Only "green" (available to join) games are listed in the game list.
- Filter games list by game type.
- Logon/Logoff items in Lobby Chat are now a different color.
- Option to disable showing Logon/Logoff Messages in Lobby Chat.
- Deck Builder:
- Fix for FilterControl
- Fixed: Double clicking anywhere on card grid adds the selected card to the deck.
- Play Window:
- Game defs can now show a rules.txt to show game rules
- Fixed visibility problem when loading 2 sections into same group
- Fixed: isActivePlayer fails when no player is active.
- Dev Console now has a command history.
- Card.proprties can now be seen in python when player is peeking at card
- Python errors are now caught and shown in chat log.
- Games are now checked at startup for any xml or python errors.
- Added Global Variables (see Octgn python api reference):
- Added functionality to handle alternate versions of cards (see SwitchWithAlternate_API)
`Note: These changes are NOT reflected in the appropriate wiki pages.
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.