Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
Groups are collections of cards like a player's Hand, Draw Deck or Discard Pile. They can either be separate to every player or shared among them. Every Group can be collapsed into a small icon to give more space to the other groups.
Though a player's hand is defined by a tag instead of a tag it still follows the exact same definition format. It is only given it's own tag because it's presence is always required.
The tag defines the properties of a Group of cards and the actions that can be executed on that group or on cards inside it. The following attributes are available:
- name (The name of the group.)
- icon (An image resource for this group. 16x16 Pixels)
- visibility (The default visibility of cards in this group.)
- ordered (True if the order of the cards in the group is important, false otherwise. Defaults to true if not defined)
- width (The width of the group in mm.)
- height (The height of the group in mm.)
Defining the Group and Card actions is explained in the Action Definition article.
- none (Nobody can see the list of cards in this group.)
- me (Only the player who owns this group can see the list of cards in it.)
- all (Everyone can see the list of cards in this group.)
These are some example groups like a "Blue Moon" game definition might define them.
<hand name="Hand" visibility="me" ordered="false" width="63" height="88" icon="r07"></hand> <group name="Draw Stack" visibility="none" width="63" height="88" icon="r09"></group>