octobase / ocNet.Lib.FinTS
ocNet.Lib.FinTS is an .Net assembly/library for communication with German banks along the FinTS specification.
- Currently the assembly supports FinTS 3.0 (that version that is supported by most banks).
- The most common metods for sevices (GetBalance and GetTransactions) are implemented.
- Is is implemented as .Net Standard 2.0. So it can run under Windows, Linux and Mac (.Net Core)
- 30060992 - PSD Bank Rhein-Ruhr
- 30520037 - Renault-Bank direkt
- 35660599 - Volksbank Rhein-Lippe eG
Dialog dlg = new Dialog("https://hbci-pintan.gad.de/cgi-bin/hbciservlet", <User alias>, <PIN>, <BLZ>, <BIC>); dlg.Init(); var balance = dlg.GetBalance(<IBAN>, true); var trans = dlg.GetTransactions(<IBAN>, null, null, false); dlg.DeInit();
- Interface specification of FinTS 3.0 (Formals)
- Security specification of FinTS 3.0 (HBCI)
- Additional security specification of FinTS 3.0 (PIN/TAN)
- Interface specification of FinTS 4.1 (Formals)
- Security specification of FinTS 4.1 (HBCI)
- Additional security specification of FinTS 4.1 (PIN/TAN)
Please refer to the LICENCE.txt in the project
For contribution check CONTRIBUTION.txt in the project
Please be aware, that there are two "version" of SEG/DEG classes in the source code.
- The old and uggly ones like SEG_Signaturkopf
- The new and pretty ones like SEG_Synchronisierungsantwort If you want to contribute SEG classes, use the pretty ones as template!
- Implement error checks
- Implement helper executable (demo / test)
- Change all SEG/DEG to pretty type