A combined Home automation and Security system with a Homekit Bridge.
- Tasmota devices - no need for the custom hardware. Just configure the Tasmota IP address, and off you go !
- Web App interface - control devices from anywhere using your mobile phone.
- Homekit bridge - voice control through Siri.
- 433MHz transmitter - cost effective solution to control Power switches and Radiator valves anywhere around the house. *
- 12 volt alarm system interface - connect to industry standard security sensors and sirens. *
- Remote control of Heating/Hot water through web app GUI and Homekit. *
( * = custom hardware required )
There are some pictures, and interactive sample screens on my web page here.
- Build last tested: 12/04/2020.
- Raspberry Pi 2 with 1GB memory or Raspberry Pi 3 with 1GB memory
- Raspbian Buster Lite - Release date:2020-02-13
- iPhone SE
- IOS 13.3.1
Full installation details are in the Wiki
- Tasmota devices.
- Dynamic backgrounds selectable through the Web App.
- Installer updated to work with latest HAP-NodeJS (TypeScript version).
- GUI support for central heating system (sorry - only useful to me as more dedicated hardware is required).
- Certificate Authority and full keychain - Root CA certificate created during the install which can be installed to the iPhone providing authentication and encryption and allows the web app to run in full screen.
- Publish sketch for ESP8266 temperature sensors
- readvars.php - test for valid session