v2.3.0 (Build 7)
Odoo Mobile v2.3.0 (Framework)
Odoo Mobile is open-source framework allows you to integrate Odoo into your Android app.
Odoo is a powerful open source framework. With help of this framework we can rapidly develop almost any application.
World is contracting with the growth of mobile phone technology. As the number of users is increasing day by day, facilities are also increasing. Now a days mobiles are not used just for making calls but they have innumerable uses and can be used as a Camera , Music player, Tablet PC, T.V. , Web browser etc. And with the new technologies, new software and operating systems are required. One of the most widely used mobile OS these days is ANDROID. Android is a software bunch comprising not only operating system but also middleware and key applications.
With the help of mobile framework developer can rapidly develop almost all Odoo supported application as faster as we can develop in Odoo. This framework contains its own ORM to handle mobile’s local database (SQLite). So you do not have to worry data coming from Odoo.
It has pre-developed services,providers, controls and more other features to make your application faster and better.
Odoo Mobile is a part of The Odoo (India)
- odoo-rpc-v3 source merged with Framework
- Added Odoo 10.0 support
- Minor bug fixes
- Runtime model registry (No need to register each models in BaseModel class) Note: With Instant Run registry will not work in Debug mode, but it will work fine in Released mode Disable Instant Run https://goo.gl/lsfhq9
- Sync performance improved
- Easy relation record creation (Fix for: https://github.com/Odoo-mobile/framework/issues/138)
- ManyToOne, OneToMany and ManyToMany
- Minor bug fixes
SUPPORTED ODOO VERSIONS
- Odoo 7.0
- Odoo 8.0
- Odoo 9.0
- Odoo 10.0
HOW TO START
Learn more about the integrating odoo apps with your android app, accessing source code, and more at http://mobile.odoo.co.in/v2/
- Java JDK 1.6 or greater
- Android Studio 1.0+
- Android SDK http://developer.android.com
- Please report bug or issues https://github.com/Odoo-mobile/framework/issues
- You can also write us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter: @odoomobile