Please sign in to comment.
[IMP] web_editor: rework background-sizing option
Previously, background size and position for snippets was configured in a modal, the user could choose a "focus point", which is rather unintuitive. They could also choose to use the "contain" background mode, with or without repeat, or a third option, where they could customize everything, from the background size in both directions to whether to repeat the background in only one or in both directions. This commit streamlines the background-sizing options, only the "cover" and "repeat pattern" options have been kept, as they cover almost every use case. Their configuration has been moved into the options menu for consistency with the rest of the editor, and the background's position is now chosen by clicking on the corresponding menu option, and dragging the background to the desired place.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 280 additions and 412 deletions.
- +228 −152 addons/web_editor/static/src/js/editor/snippets.options.js
- +23 −0 addons/web_editor/static/src/scss/wysiwyg_snippets.scss
- +9 −95 addons/web_editor/static/src/xml/editor.xml
- +1 −1 addons/website/static/src/js/editor/snippets.options.js
- +8 −3 addons/website/static/src/scss/website.scss
- +0 −158 addons/website/static/src/scss/website.wysiwyg.scss
- +11 −3 addons/website/views/snippets.xml
Oops, something went wrong.