Please sign in to comment.
[IMP]web: save advanced enabled columns i.e. show advanced column in …
…localstorage, where key will be 'model_name,field1:type,field2:type,...' there less chances to have same key twice, to have same key twice there should two same views with same fields in same order on same model, even if there is such case where we have two same view for same model then it's ok to hide/show same fields for both views get localstorage data in start of list renderer, reason is, init will not have list controller as a parent because renderer is instantiated from mvc and hence parent will be action manager, so get localstorage data using trigger_up in start method two events are added get_advanced_columns and set_advanced_columns where get_advanced_columns fetches advanced columns which are enabled from localstorage and set_advanced_columns will store advanced columns enabled and this event is triggerred whenever user changes advance column from list view dropdown of advance column also these two events are handled in relational x2m field to generate key for x2m and fetch and store data for advance columns enabled
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 45 additions and 64 deletions.
- +19 −3 addons/web/static/src/js/fields/relational_fields.js
- +0 −1 addons/web/static/src/js/views/abstract_view.js
- +0 −25 addons/web/static/src/js/views/basic/basic_model.js
- +0 −15 addons/web/static/src/js/views/form/form_controller.js
- +20 −5 addons/web/static/src/js/views/list/list_controller.js
- +6 −15 addons/web/static/src/js/views/list/list_renderer.js