Please sign in to comment.
[IMP] mrp_workorder: flexible component consumption
Purpose: The quantities to consume on Bill of Material lines should be either strictly used or be taken as a reference more or less adjustable. This commit adds a setting on BoM to specify if the consumption is 'strict' or 'flexible'. This new option has the following impacts: On produce wizard: if consumption is set to 'strict', the done quantities are prefilled and locked in read only mode. Changing the quantity to produce will, as done before, update the components to consume but the manufacturing user cannot change them by hand. If set to 'flexible', the production flow remains the same as present one. On workorders: if consumption is set to 'strict', the Validate button will save the consumed data, and propose to fill the remaining ones until the total is registered. If set to 'flexible', two button are displayed. 'Validate' to register the current component and pass to next step either the quantity to consume is complete or not, and 'Continue Consumption' to registered the current component quantity but leaving the user the possibility to add more quantity (and possibly another lot number) for the current component Task: 1889393
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 42 additions and 21 deletions.
- +15 −0 addons/mrp/models/mrp_abstract_workorder.py
- +7 −0 addons/mrp/models/mrp_bom.py
- +1 −17 addons/mrp/models/mrp_production.py
- +2 −0 addons/mrp/tests/test_order.py
- +1 −0 addons/mrp/views/mrp_bom_views.xml
- +1 −3 addons/mrp/views/mrp_production_views.xml
- +15 −1 addons/mrp/wizard/mrp_product_produce.py