Please sign in to comment.
[IMP] website_slides : allow review, comment and vote only if enough …
…karma To avoid eLearning to be spammed, the comment, review and vote behaviours are now allowed only if the user has enought karma to do it. Here is the new behaviour on courses and slides rating / comment / vote -If allow_comment is checked on Course : - Review (rating) is allowed on Course only if enought karma - Comment is allowed on slides within the course only if enought karma and course type is 'training' - Vote is allowed on slides within the course only if enought karma and course type is 'documentation' -If allow_comment is not checked on Course : - Review (rating) is not allowed on Course - Comment is not allowed on slides within the course - Vote is not allowed on slides within the course - Rating is not allowed on slides within the course anymore Task ID : 1943788 PR #31321
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 55 additions and 20 deletions.
- +2 −2 addons/website_forum/models/forum.py
- +4 −0 addons/website_slides/controllers/main.py
- +9 −2 addons/website_slides/models/slide_channel.py
- +19 −0 addons/website_slides/models/slide_slide.py
- +4 −0 addons/website_slides/static/src/js/slides_slide_like.js
- +2 −2 addons/website_slides/views/website_slides_templates_course.xml
- +15 −14 addons/website_slides/views/website_slides_templates_lesson.xml