Please sign in to comment.
[IMP] mail: allow tracking on groups protected fields
Purpose ======= Currently fields with a `groups` attribute can't be tracked. Otherwise changes would be visible by all in the chatter, including users which normally don't have the access rights because they are not members of `groups`. Specification ============= Filter tracking field values according to the `groups` attributes. Users without the access rights should not see them. If a message is only composed of tracking values and the user doesn't have the rights to see them, an empty message should not be displayed.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 56 additions and 17 deletions.
- +10 −8 addons/mail/models/mail_message.py
- +1 −1 addons/mail/models/mail_thread.py
- +7 −0 addons/mail/models/mail_tracking_value.py
- +5 −3 addons/mail/models/res_partner.py
- +11 −0 addons/mail/static/src/js/models/messages/abstract_message.js
- +1 −1 addons/mail/static/src/xml/thread.xml
- +1 −0 addons/test_mail/models/test_mail_models.py
- +16 −0 addons/test_mail/tests/test_message_track.py
- +3 −3 addons/test_mail/tests/test_performance.py
- +1 −1 odoo/addons/base/models/ir_model.py