Please sign in to comment.
[IMP] web, account : Remove serialized context from report URL
Previously while printing few reports (mostly the ones that are printed using wizard), some data required for printig the report was aslo being passed by serializing context and adding it to report url from action manager, which should not be the case. This means that all the reports should utilize only provided key-value data and should NOT use values from context. This commit improves the behavior by passing required values into data only and removing context from the report url. Note: Context was also used to decide the orientation of a report, so from this commit, we will pass key-value pair in the data dictionary for doing the same. If 'orientation' key is not specified in data, by default report will have portrait orientation. For printing a landscpae report, simply pass 'orientation' key with value as 'landscape'. Task : 21893 Closes : #24918
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 17 additions and 21 deletions.
- +3 −3 addons/account/report/account_aged_partner_balance.py
- +1 −1 addons/account/wizard/account_report_common.py
- +2 −1 addons/account/wizard/account_report_print_journal.py
- +3 −3 addons/l10n_in_hr_payroll/report/report_hr_salary_employee_bymonth.py
- +3 −3 addons/l10n_in_hr_payroll/report/report_hr_yearly_salary_detail.py
- +1 −0 addons/l10n_in_hr_payroll/wizard/hr_salary_employee_bymonth.py
- +1 −0 addons/l10n_in_hr_payroll/wizard/hr_yearly_salary_detail.py
- +3 −9 addons/web/controllers/main.py
- +0 −1 addons/web/static/src/js/chrome/action_manager_report.js